[-empyre-] undulating technologically mediated philosophical borders?
Johannes Birringer
2018-09-28 21:11:26 UTC
dear moderator:
having joined a bit later this month reading the few posts that were sent in, I wondered whether you could perhaps restate your core question from the beginning of the month, and how exactly you wanted to address borders and new nationalisms? I found it hard to really grasp what you were trying to elicit here in this forum or community of empyre list subscribers, and your guests, I think, were raising rather diverse issues and personal experiences, how do yoju think we could see connections or concerns to share?

respectfully
Johannes Birringer
dap-lab
empyre forum